Notes on our Pricing
- After receiving your brief, we analyze production needs and time frame and give you a fixed price for the project under some listed parameters (time for production, style, duration, technical things, etc).
- As every project requires different resources and time, we choose not to work on a daily or per-second rate.
- We were lucky to handle different budget sizes and we are flexible with your possibilities:
- We can either give you a quotation, the traditional way, or;
- You can bring your available budget and we adapt resources in order to make it happen. This is easier for us and will save us time.
- Smaller budgets limit our possibilities but still may be enough to meet client's expectations, so don't be shy.
- Bigger budgets, they are very welcome, of course. This definitely expands our possibilities by bringing more talented people into the project.
- Tight schedules make production harder and we assume more responsibility. So it increases the number.
- No delivery date: we prefer to agree a final delivery. This way we know how long our team will be booked for and we avoid the project to be endless.
You still need a price reference,
please pick a project from our Portfolio and we'll give you an estimate.
Terms and Conditions
On every quotation, we usually include a list of terms and coditions, similar to this one:
- A 50% of the total costs is required as an advance payment for starting the job.
- The balance should be cancelled within 30 days after delivery.
- The quotation includes only the items expressed on “Range of the project” section. Costs may vary depending on changes in the production requirements.
- Any shipping costs are not included.
- Quotation expires in 10 days.
- Final clips can be included in Kasana´s and collaborators' portfolio once authorized by the client, with the proper credits list.
- All prices are expressed in US dollars.
- If starting date is delayed, all dates should be modified proportionally.
- If production time is extended, a proportional extra charge may be applied.
- Client must provide feedback on the agreed dates and it must correspond the the stage of each presentation. Changes in content after approvals may result in extra charges.
There's always a way.
(This page was shared privately)